For 2020, the BIO International Convention will transition to a new, virtual event format, BIO Digital. This virtual gathering of the global biotech industry provides access to key partners via BIO One-on-One Partnering, educational resources to help drive your business, and the insights you need to continue critical research and development.
Features of BIO Digital will include:
BIO One-on-One Partnering – Enhanced Features for Virtual Meetings
- Access to a robust Company Directory
- 24-hour meeting timeslots from Monday, June 8 – Friday, June 12
- Flexible self-scheduling options using your preferred virtual meeting location or service
- Extended access to the partnering system to continue messaging delegates after BIO Digital
- Expert-level educational content focused on the most pressing industry topics including COVID-19, digital health, business development, oncology, gene editing, and the latest therapeutic advancements in biotech
- 100+ Interactive and on demand sessions with content enabling Q&A On-Demand
- Allows companies to discuss their pipeline, R&D activities, and future g
Visit https://www.bio.org/events/bio-digital to learn more.