Ireland is home to a flourishing biotechnology industry. With nearly 100 start-up companies, the Irish biotech sector draws on the country’s world class universities, hospitals and research institutions.
Biopharmachem Ireland is a business association within Ibec representing the biopharma and chemical sectors.
Biopharmachem Ireland can help your organisation to be more competitive, productive and to develop your business:
- BPCI consists of a board and five business platforms in addition to 15 working groups. This structure allows members to appropriately address the strategic issues facing the sector, by being actively involved and shaping the future strategy and priorities for the sector including the development of new business models. Participation in the association and working groups enables members to network and build relationships and discuss issues of common concern in the industry
- Biopharmachem Ireland Ireland provides a rapid, confidential response to member queries on any subject being faced by senior management
- The Annual Salary Survey Report, includes detailed information on rates of pay and conditions of employment . This impressive survey is only made available to participating members and contains vital sector specific information including forecasts on rates of pay for the coming year
- The Pharamchem Skillnet encourages companies with shared training needs to collaborate and achieve their training goals in a cost effective manner
- Biopharmachem Ireland has has an extremely active “Discussion Forum”, where members can circulate questions & queries on a broad range of topics, for a rapid response from industry peers
- Membership gives you access to Ibec’s comprehensive information resources. Accessing this high-quality and timely information saves time and expense, as you can make informed business decisions and avoid pitfalls
- Ibec services include the most comprehensive HR database in Ireland in addition to industry specific surveys and reports